Binders set up
- Initial set up of Investigator’s Site Files or any other files you would need for your clinical trial (i.e.: pharmacy binders, Submission Files, etc)
- Dividers sets
- Other binders materials: Table of Contents, Inner Cover ToC, Spine labels, front/back covers, content pages
The final binders and/or materials will be carefully packed to avoid damaging and shipped to the place indicated by you, either to you/your affiliate’s offices or directly to the study sites. We can also pre-pack the materials per site, label them accordingly and ship them to one address so it is being easier for you when you want to ship them during the course of the study.
- Hand out folders
- Speaker name cards
- Question Cards
- List of participants
- Invitation/Welcome Letters
- Certificates of Attendance
- Meeting Banners
- Meeting Roll-up
- Meeting indicators
- Personalized materials: block notes, pens, USB drives or DVD/CD-ROM, etc.
- Any other materials you need for your meetings
We can set up and personalize all the rest of materials you need for your meeting and deliver them in final format to be distributed to attendees.
- Case Report Forms
- Supplemental/Replacement pages
- Patient Diaries/Booklets
- Patient Questionnaires
Like all our deliverables, we will pack and ship the final CRFs and patient booklets to the place indicated by the customer.
Recruitment & other materials used in clinical trials
- Subject brochures
- Subject flyers
- Subject posters
- Subject appointment reminder cards/emergency cards
- Pocket Cards
- Mini-protocols, Investigator’s Brochures as spiral bound booklets
- Inclusion & Exclusion Criteria’s Cards (laminated or on cardboards)
- Laboratory procedures sheets (laminated or on cardboards)
- Study Flowcharts cards (laminated or on cardboards)
- Pre-screening Checklists
- Physician Referral Cards
- Concomitant Medication Guides
- Any other materials
Please check out our picture gallery in order to see the type of materials we can create for you.
For your company
- Business cards
- Business cards boxes with/without company logo printed on it
- Company brochures
- Company flyers
- Personalized materials: block notes, pens, USB drives or DVD/CD-ROM, paper clips, calendars, coffee mugs, mouse pads, etc.
- GCP (and or local legislation) booklets
- Pocket cards with list of common abbreviations used in clinical trials
Clin res printed tools
- Acronym List
- Long version: Clinical research professionals often use short names or abbreviations in their communication. ClinPrint has developed a pocket size booklet (A6, 105 mm x 148 mm) which contains over 600 acronyms used in clinical research. The pocket booklet can be useful for CRAs during their monitoring visits, for Investigators, Study Coordinators or any other research professionals in their day to day business.
- Short version: for those of you with ‘small pockets’ 🙂 we have prepared a short version of the acronym list under a pocket card format which contains only 160 most frequently used acronyms in clinical research.
- Note: upon request the acronym list can be updated with other terms frequently used in your company as well as we can create different designs or print it on different formats.
- Glossary of terms
- Long version: the glossary lists over 200 terms used clinical research and is an ideal dictionary for clinical trials terminology which can be used by entry level but also experienced research professionals or any site staff members. The booklet was developed as a pocket size A5 format (148 mm x 210 mm).
- Short version: this version lists only the ICH GCP glossary on a pocket card format, easy to carry and handle.
- Note: upon request the glossary can be updated with other terms frequently used in your company as well as we can create different designs or print it on different formats.
- Regulatory Authorities “Yellow Pages”
- This is a booklet which contains a comprehensive list of more than 150 regulatory authorities contact details across the globe. The countries listed are divided within 5 regions: Europe, Americas, Africa, Asia and Oceania. For each country we have listed the name of the Regulatory Authority (with their acronym if applicable) and the following contact details:
- Full Address (location and/or postage)
- Phone and/or fax numbers
- Email address
- A link to the Regulatory Authority website
- The second part of the booklet contains a table which lists all countries on the globe in alphabetical order together with their ISO codes (or country prefix on 2 and 3 digits), phone codes, population and country size in km2.
- Booklet format: A5 landscape (210 mm x 148 mm) format.
- Note: upon request we can create different designs or print it on different formats.