CLIN RES PRINTED TOOLS available
ClinPrint launched in June 2015 a new set of tools for CLINICAL RESEARCH, unique materials for your company.
> Acronym List
– Long version: Clinical research professionals often use short names or abbreviations in their communication. ClinPrint has developed a pocket size booklet (A6, 105 mm x 148 mm) which contains over 600 acronyms used in clinical research. The pocket booklet can be useful for CRAs during their monitoring visits, for Investigators, Study Coordinators or any other research professionals in their day to day business.
– Short version: for those of you with ‘small pockets’ 🙂 we have prepared a short version of the acronym list under a pocket card format which contains only 160 most frequently used acronyms in clinical research.
Note: upon request the acronym list can be updated with other terms frequently used in your company as well as we can create different designs or print it on different formats.
> Glossary of terms
– Long version: the glossary lists over 200 terms used clinical research and is an ideal dictionary for clinical trials terminology which can be used by entry level but also experienced research professionals or any site staff members. The booklet was developed as a pocket size A5 format (148 mm x 210 mm).
– Short version:this version lists only the ICH GCP glossary on a pocket card format, easy to carry and handle.
Note: upon request the glossary can be updated with other terms frequently used in your company as well as we can create different designs or print it on different formats.
> Regulatory Authorities “Yellow Pages”
This is a booklet which contains a comprehensive list of more than 150 regulatory authorities contact details across the globe. The countries listed are divided within 5 regions: Europe, Americas, Africa, Asia and Oceania. For each country we have listed the name of the Regulatory Authority (with their acronym if applicable) and the following contact details:
– Full Address (location and/or postage)
– Phone and/or fax numbers
– Email address
– A link to the Regulatory Authority website
The second part of the booklet contains a table which lists all countries on the globe in alphabetical order together with their ISO codes (or country prefix on 2 and 3 digits), phone codes, population and country size in km2.
Booklet format: A5 landscape (210 mm x 148 mm) format.
Note: upon request we can create different designs or print it on different formats.